Missouri Meerschaum: The Rory Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-543-0060
The Rory corn cob pipe from Missouri Meerschaum pairs an Apple-like bowl fitted to a hardwood shank capped with a brass band. For added contrast and vivid color, the stem of Italian acrylic presents a galactic, nebula-inspired theme of stunning hues, creating a corn cob that's equal parts traditional and boldly avant-garde.
Note: While all of our other pipes are photographed individually, these are not, and you may expect some reasonable cosmetic variation between the example we've photographed and the pipe you've received.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.28 in./159.51 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.08 in./27.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Other
- Material: Corn Cob
- Country: United States