Missouri Meerschaum: Let Freedom Ring Rob Roy Bent (6mm) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-543-0064
To celebrate U.S. Independence Day 2021, Missouri Meerschaum released the Let Freedom Ring series, featuring corn cob pipes in a naturally rustic texture and color palette fitted to an amber-hued acrylic stem. Offered here is the bent version of their popular Rob Roy shape, marked by a slight flaring bowl and rounded rim.
Note: While all of our other pipes are photographed individually, these are not, and you may expect some reasonable cosmetic variation between the example we've photographed and the pipe you've received.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.90 in./149.86 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.70 in./17.78 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Other
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Other
- Material: Corn Cob
- Country: United States