Nate King: Large Sandblasted Billiard (258)
Product Number: 002-579-0053
A more classic rendition of the Billiard from Nate King, whose Billiards — the few we've seen from him at any rate — tend to lean more toward towering bowls or long shanked variants. Not to fear though, as while Nate has produced a conservative sort of shape, the blast is anything but staid: warm, extra craggy, and aligned perfectly so that wave after wave of blasted age rings undulate from the base to the smooth finished rim.
- Adam O'Neill
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.56 in./166.62 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.27 in./57.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States