Nate King: Smooth Billiard with Bamboo
Product Number: 002-579-0055
We often talk about rhythm when it comes to bamboo-shanked pipes. If you've ever wanted a demonstration of it though, Nate has here provided it, with a cinched transition/shank, another sublime reduction in circumference between the two knuckles of bamboo, and a final dramatic, streamlined taper of the stem. Result: the base of the bowl and the knuckles themselves serve as a sort of "percussion notation" for the rhythm Nate has used for his spacing.
- Adam O'Neill
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.12 in./155.45 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States