Nording: Moss Freehand with Plateau (F)
Product Number: 002-508-1231
Towering, sharp of gesture, and ruggedly organic, this Moss freehand strikes quite a profile. Fitting to those masculine qualities, it comes with a deeply textured rustication covering bowl and transition, and a vibrant bengal finish elsewhere.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.37 in./161.80 mm.
- Weight: 2.90 oz./82.21 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.77 in./70.36 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.92 in./23.37 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark