Nording: Partially Rusticated Brandy (202)
Product Number: 002-508-1380
"Dominantly", "largely", or even "mostly" rusticated are, I believe, better suite the name of this Brandy than "partially"--as there is only a shred of smooth briar left on the rim and shank. Descriptive terms aside, the "202" bares a very English style bowl, the tall, tapering shape much longer than the breadth of the base.
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.31 in./134.87 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.68 in./17.27 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Brandy
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark