Nording: Carved Bent Brandy (304)
Product Number: 002-508-1416
Nording's forte, stylistically, is transcribing complex organic templates. Seen here in this Abstract bent Brandy, is an interpretation of what has to be a pine cone or withered bud of some kind, ideally realized in the Brandy shape, whose features include the deep chamber, but pretty thick walls too.
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.92 in./124.97 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.69 in./17.53 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark