Nording: Smooth Bent Brandy Churchwarden
Product Number: 002-508-1408
Instead of the improvisational complexity of his usual Freehand approach, we see, in this smooth bent Brandy, Erik Nording opting for simplicity and a certain candor in process. What we get here is a fairly traditional, yet finely made, dark walnut contrasted bent Brandy, uniquely transformed by the addition of the Churchwarden's eccentrically lengthy, but effective, stem.
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.10 in./256.54 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark