Nording: Smooth Bent Brandy Churchwarden
Product Number: 002-508-1408
Instead of the improvisational complexity of his usual Freehand approach, we see, in this smooth bent Brandy, Erik Nording opting for simplicity and a certain candor in process. What we get here is a fairly traditional, yet finely made, dark walnut contrasted bent Brandy, uniquely transformed by the addition of the Churchwarden's eccentrically lengthy, but effective, stem.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.10 in./256.54 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark