Nording: Partially Rusticated Freehand (4)
Product Number: 002-508-1853
Taking on the many different states and characteristics of magma, the red hot, polished briar seemingly flows out of the bowl of this Freehand, cooling and solidifying into an igneous rock at the base. The gaping mouth of its chamber is impressive, with a width as impressive as its depth, ensuring you will this caldera will smolder for quite some time.
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.99 in./152.15 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.28 in./57.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark