Nording: Abstract Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-508-2017
Without the superabundance of ornamentation and extravagant carving, this pipe is actually a pretty simply designed Dublin underneath. Oh, but of course the "Nordified" exterior, fashioned to look like a natural formation, perhaps a beehive or a pine cone, with a dripping wax rustication carved out on the shank; it is a beautiful example of Erik Nording's unique aesthetic vision.
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.78 in./172.21 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.33 in./59.18 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark