Nording: Burgundy Grain Smooth Bent Dublin Sitter
Product Number: 002-508-2176
Unmistakably the vision of Erik Nording, this rich, darkly stained Freehand, features an organically asymmetrical bowl, decorated with a partial plateau on the rim, and a thick, flaring shank. Even if inspired by the Danish "Fancy" school, there is really nothing else like one of Nording's pipes.
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.06 in./153.92 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.28 in./57.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark