Nording: Abstract Freehand
Product Number: 002-508-2435
Without the superabundance of ornamentation and extravagant carving, this pipe is actually a pretty smoothly designed Dublin/Calabash underneath. The bowl flows quite nicely, upturned in a graceful swoop from its thick shank. Oh, and of course the "Nordified" exterior, fashioned to look like a natural formation, perhaps a beehive or a pine cone, with a dripping wax rustication carved out on the shank; it is a beautiful example of Erik Nording's unique aesthetic vision.
- Seth Ellison
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.10 in./154.94 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.47 in./62.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark