Nording: Signature Black Freehand
Product Number: 002-508-2533
Within this Signature Black Freehand, Eric Nording creates a subtle triquetra theme - more specifically a riff on the vesicae piscis
- the use of three triangular shapes, with a circle (chamber) in the middle. The shank and rim are triangles, and there are three bowl panels. This "Power of Three" is robed in Nording's hypnotically austere combination of natural and Payne's Gray, the signature stain of the. well, Signature series.
R. 'Bear' Graves
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.99 in./152.15 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.33 in./59.18 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.92 in./23.37 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark