Nording: Classic Partially Rusticated Bent Pot Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-508-5077
Though definitely a more understated design for Erik Nording, this bent Pot still maintains a very active presence, both visually and in hand. Paired to his signature partial rustication and an equally understated stain, it makes for one affable smoker.
- Daniel Bumgardner
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.84 in./148.34 mm.
- Weight: 1.63 oz./46.27 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark