Nording: Hunting Pipe Carved Zebra (2016)
Product Number: 002-508-5108
The inspiration behind this Hunting Pipe is the Zebra, featuring a spot-carved striped finish that readily evokes the namesake animal's coat, dressing a gestural bent Dublin form. The pipe also seems to allude to the look of the animal's ankle and hoof, if viewed upside down.
- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.91 in./200.81 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.74 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.09 in./52.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.98 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.20 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark