Nording: Brown Grain Bent Dublin (3)
Product Number: 002-508-5203
The basic underlying form of this Nording is the tapered shape of the Dublin, yet it is given great flourish with freehand carving; a long transition, a flared shank, and a bowl covered in curving channels and ridges. On the other hand, it's also given one of Nording's most reserved finishes, in the dark, glossy walnut Brown Grain.
- Eric N. Squires
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.83 in./148.08 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.34 in./59.44 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark