Nording: Seagull Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-508-5214
The inspiration for Erik Nording's limited-run Seagull line is, of course, the seagull. Finished in a jet-black, smooth polish with a neatly-patterned, spot rustication along the bowl and transition, Nording's taken that inspiration and executed it with aplomb, leaving behind a texture and aesthetic not unlike that of feathers.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.27 in./159.26 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.42 in./61.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark