Nording: Virgin Grain Bent Dublin (2)
Product Number: 002-508-5220
The distinctive feature of the Virgin Grain series is of course the stain, a light, natural, subtle contrast. It works best when paired with briar sporting fine-stranded, delicate flame — and sure enough, this Nording freehand, double-tapered bent Dublin does.
— Eric N. Squires
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.70 in./170.18 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.28 in./57.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark