Nording: Brown Grain Bent Dublin (3)
Product Number: 002-508-5253
The basic underlying form of this Nording is the tapered shape of the Dublin, yet it is given great flourish with freehand carving; a paneled and flared shank, a bowl flanked curving channels and ridges, and a forward edge of the rim turned out in a floral manner. On the other hand, it's also given one of Nording's most reserved finishes, in the dark walnut of the Brown Grain.
- Eric N. Squires
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.44 in./163.58 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.44 in./61.98 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark