Nording: Seagull Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-508-5266
Slightly floral, slightly sculptural, this flourishing Freehand is finished in Erik Nording's unique, limited-run Seagull finish — sporting an extra, extra dark, smooth polish, contrasted by virgin rustication echoing the look of feathers.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.25 in./158.75 mm.
- Weight: 2.70 oz./76.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.81 in./71.37 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.11 in./53.59 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.17 in./55.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark