Nording: Hunting Pipe Carved Zebra (2016)
Product Number: 002-508-5373
The 2016 edition of Erik Nording's Hunting Pipe series, the Zebra, features a bent Dublin form set to a lithe demi-Churchwarden stem. A spot-carved striped finish dresses this gestural and poised piece, and readily evokes the namesake animal's distinctive coat. Another neat feature is that when the piece is turned upside down, it resembles the ankle and hoof of the animal.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.80 in./198.12 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark