Nording: Brown Grain Bent Dublin (3)
Product Number: 002-508-6060
Capacious chambers, good smoking qualities, great prices, and highly individual shaping; this is the combination that has made Erik Nording's briars a very popular choice both amongst old hands and those new to smoking a pipe alike.
- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.00 in./152.40 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.29 in./58.17 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark