Nording: Burgundy Grain Bent Dublin Sitter (3)
Product Number: 002-508-6077
Foregoing Nording's usual fluted, flourishing style, this bent Dublin has instead been lent an only slightly asymmetrical, and much firmer form with a forward tapering rim. The rich Burgundy finish is quite warm, highlighting a lot of flame grain in a smoky contrast. The chamber is generous, and this pipe also sits.- Andrew Wike
Take 10% Off Everything Site Wide$82.80
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.54 in./166.12 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.43 in./61.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark