Nording: Valhalla Partially Rusticated (202)
Product Number: 002-508-6479
A series focused on the classics, Danish classics that is, Erik Nording's Valhalla line produces some of the most conservative shapes I've seen from the marque. This "202," for example, is simply a classic Danish straight Brandy, with the school's signature broad waistline accurately set close along the base. It's presented here in Nording's signature partial rustication style, leaving smooth portions of the briar seemingly melting into a thick, craggy texture.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.33 in./135.38 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark