Nording: Black Grain Freehand (3)
Product Number: 002-508-6566
After being roughly shaped out on a frazing machine, Nording freehands are given their individual shapes on a sanding disk. That being said, not once in the process is Nording's originality lost. We can see that originality in abundance in the bold posture and stepped form of this Black Grain freehand Dublin.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.09 in./154.69 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark