Nording: Partially Rusticated Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-508-6966
Featuring a demi-Churchwarden stem, this bent Apple from Erik Nording would make for a fine edition to your collection — especially if you'd like a pipe long enough to keep the bowl aside and out of the way while reading (or for putting on aristocratic airs), yet still a bit more agile than the exceedingly long traditional Churchwarden.- Andrew Wike
Take 10% Off Everything Site WideSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.05 in./179.07 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark