Nording: Partially Rusticated Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-508-6967
Long, but not Churchwarden long, this bent Apple from Erik Nording boasts nicely grained smooth briar at the top of the bowl, with rustication down the flanks and heel. A nice pipe for reading, when a Churchwarden is just too long.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.30 in./185.42 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark