Nording: Partially Rusticated Bent Bulldog
Product Number: 002-508-6976
The lengthy demi-churchwarden stem on this Bulldog really accentuates the stark jauntiness created by its stout yet abbreviated diamond shank and lofty, tapered bowl — though its all softened through one of Nording's signature partial rustications.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 8.40 in./213.36 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark