Nording: Point Clear Freehand (C)
Product Number: 002-508-7050
Featuring one of Erik Nording's unique, carved styles of finish, this deeply bent freehand is covered in deep channels, and presents the perfect pipe for those who desire a great deal of texture in hand.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.97 in./151.64 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.40 in./60.96 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark