Nording: Signature Natural Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-508-7508
A virgin-finished briar sporting Erik Nording's signature on the shank, this piece has an abbreviated Churchwarden stem with just enough bend to call it technically bent. It sports a classic Brandy bowl with additional stem length, for some of those occasions when additional length is appreciated.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 8.12 in./206.25 mm.
- Weight: 1.63 oz./46.27 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.69 in./17.53 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark