Nording: Cut Partially Rusticated Bent Dublin (1)
Product Number: 002-508-7820
More traditional than many of Erik Nording's shapes, this bent Dublin still sports his iconic style in its partial rustication, which features a rugged bowl paired to a smooth, red-stained shank.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.53 in./140.46 mm.
- Weight: 2.24 oz./63.50 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark