Nording: Signature Black Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-508-8068
This Signature bent Dublin is finished in Erik Nording's own curious black/natural contrast, in which the smoky grain is highlighted while the rest of the briar retains a "virgin" look. The Signature line began with Erik Nording shaping pipes at shows, then signing the unfinished briar simply as a souvenir — but these proved so popular that he decided to make them a series in their own right.- Rachel DuBose
Take 10% Off Everything Site WideSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.25 in./158.75 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.46 in./62.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark