Nording: Black Grain Bent Dublin (3)
Product Number: 002-508-8122
With a whole lot of channeling and fluting, as well as a firm heel, this bent Dublin from Erik Nording is replete with the style that we associate with the carver's Danish "Fancy" style. It's here finished in the Black Grain's dark contrast, as well, whcih helps to bring out a wealth of grain on all sides.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.41 in./162.81 mm.
- Weight: 2.62 oz./74.39 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.31 in./58.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark