Nording: Cut Partially Rusticated Blowfish (1)
Product Number: 002-508-8310
A Danish-leaning take on the Blowfish, this Erik Nording piece is one with a whole lot of substance, as well as a whole lot of texture, his signature partial rustication giving a whole lot of rugged detail to the long line of paneling at the center of the piece. Top it off with a dark stain and some bright accents, and it's quite the neat piece from the carver known for his floral freehands.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.22 in./132.59 mm.
- Weight: 1.82 oz./51.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Blowfish
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark