Nording: Cut Partially Rusticated Bent Apple (1)
Product Number: 002-508-8312
With a section of rustication at the heel that wraps around the transition, this bent Apple from Erik Nording offers an intriguing in hand feel. It's a more classical rendition compared to Nording's more Freehand-esque offerings, exhibiting a good deal of forward momentum and the Danish school's soft lines and gentle disposition all around.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.39 in./136.91 mm.
- Weight: 1.79 oz./50.80 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.23 in./31.24 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark