Nording: Cut Partially Rusticated Bent Dublin (1)
Product Number: 002-508-8314
Hinting at a Rhodesian, this bent Dublin from Erik Nording tapers dramatically above a crisp ridgeline at the top of the bowl. Shape-wise, it's a more conservative rendition from Nording compared to his more elaborate, freehand renditions. This one is quite traditional, albeit hearty of style, with just a touch of rustication at the underside, dark-stained against the smoky contrast and caramel-swirled stummel.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.10 in./129.54 mm.
- Weight: 2.27 oz./64.41 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark