Nording: Royal Flush Partially Rusticated Bent Apple (Jack)
Product Number: 002-508-8330
Plump and of proportions more reminiscent of the Italian neoclassical style, rather than the Danish, this Nording bent Apple rests full and rounded in hand, while offering a pretty decent-sized chamber. It's here found with a unique mount and tenon arrangement, as well, including some neat coloring to the mount for an extra subtle appearance.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.22 in./157.99 mm.
- Weight: 2.37 oz./67.13 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark