Nording: Royal Flush Partially Rusticated Bent Apple (Jack)
Product Number: 002-508-8331
Rotund of bowl, with a good bit of Brandy-style taper, this Royal Flush bent Apple from Erik Nording is one of those pieces with some generous proportions in hand, as well as plenty of Nording's iconic finishing style. In this case, it also includes a brightly colored metal mount, paired to a silver toned tenon for a touch of flash.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.18 in./156.97 mm.
- Weight: 2.53 oz./71.67 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark