Nording: Hunting Pipe Partially Rusticated Wood Pigeon (2017)
Product Number: 002-508-8441
Erik Nording's Hunting Pipe series offers up a unique shape each year, named and seemingly inspired by an animal. For 2017 it was the Wood Pigeon, and this supple piece certainly brings to mind the fluid nature of a bird in flight. This rendition is offered in one of his unique partial rustications, as well, offering some textural contrast in hand.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.12 in./130.05 mm.
- Weight: 1.22 oz./34.47 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Horn
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark