Nording: Great Dane Partially Rusticated Freehand (C)
Product Number: 002-508-8546
Erik Nording's Great Dane line is an interesting series. In finish, it ranges from Nording's signature pine cone-like rustication to a smooth, glossy polish. The shapes, while all Freehands, differ considerably as well. The unifying factor then? Well, it appears to be the domed, smooth-polished, cap-style rim that each briar bears.- Andrew Wike
10% Off All PipesSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.15 in./156.21 mm.
- Weight: 2.08 oz./58.97 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.37 in./60.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark