Nording: Great Dane Partially Rusticated Freehand (C)
Product Number: 002-508-8551
Erik Nording's Great Dane line is an interesting series. In finish, it ranges from Nording's signature pine cone-like rustication to a smooth, glossy polish. The shapes, while all Freehands, differ considerably as well. The unifying factor then? Well, it appears to be the domed, smooth-polished, cap-style rim that each briar bears.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.62 in./142.75 mm.
- Weight: 2.18 oz./61.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.66 in./67.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark