Nording: Orange Grain Freehand (3)
Product Number: 002-508-8574
Featuring bold ridge-work, a forward-ebbing disposition in profile, this is quite the dynamic take on the Freehand Dublin from Erik Nording. Fitting to that style, it's presented here in one of the marque's more vibrant contrast stains, bringing out a lively display of grain all around.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.06 in./153.92 mm.
- Weight: 1.95 oz./55.34 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.44 in./61.98 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark