Nording: Seagull Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-508-8589
Slightly floral, slightly sculptural, this flourishing Freehand is finished in Erik Nording's unique, limited-run Seagull finish — sporting an extra, extra dark, smooth polish, contrasted by virgin rustication echoing the look of feathers.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.22 in./157.99 mm.
- Weight: 2.18 oz./61.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.65 in./67.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark