Nording: Virgin Grain Freehand Spigot (2)
Product Number: 002-508-8633
Eric Nording's Freehands are often tall and geometrically fascinating, with ridges and curves unexpected and satisfying. This beautifully grained piece is large, endlessly interesting, and posesses a heritage built on Nording's 50 years of pipemaking experience.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.25 in./158.75 mm.
- Weight: 2.24 oz./63.50 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.42 in./61.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark