Nording: Virgin Grain Freehand Spigot (2)
Product Number: 002-508-8634
Tall, towering, and deep-chambered, this is a quintessential Nording shape, yet one finished in one of Erik's most conservative finishes: the Virgin Grain. With nothing but a light blonde stain adorning each pipe, it allows each block's natural grain patterns to speak for themselves — like this piece's finely stranded flame pattern.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.50 in./165.10 mm.
- Weight: 2.78 oz./78.93 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.87 in./72.90 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark