Nording: Cut Partially Rusticated Bent Apple (1)
Product Number: 002-508-8722
Having rustication accenting the shank and an understated stain, this piece from Erik Nording is a delightful mixture of reserved tone and contrasting texture. More of a classical rendition compared to Nording's more Freehand-esque offerings, it is an all around dapper fellow that is sure to appeal to anyone who loves bold forms and handsome finishes.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.42 in./137.67 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark