Nording: Hunting Pipe Partially Rusticated Quail (1999)
Product Number: 002-508-8829
In Erik Nording's Hunting Pipe series, each edition celebrates a different game animal. Handy and robust, this thick-walled straight Apple features distinct shaping complimented by a remarkably stout tortoiseshell-patterned acrylic stem and fine partial rustication.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.33 in./135.38 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark