Nording: Great Dane Partially Rusticated Freehand (B)
Product Number: 002-508-8862
Nording's Great Dane line is characterized by a domed, Calabash-style rim, smooth polished to contrast against the partial rustication below. Like most Nording Freehands, this one boasts a bold profile and generous chamber, defined by Erik's organic shaping style.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.12 in./155.45 mm.
- Weight: 2.11 oz./59.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.64 in./67.06 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark