Nording: Hunting Pipe Smooth Goose (1997)
Product Number: 002-508-8910
Each year Erik Nording produces a unique pipe design for his Hunting Pipe series, each rendition having been influenced by a specific game animal. In 1997 that muse was the Goose, and was aptly personified by a lithe bent Apple shape. The gentle S-curve does well to emulate the bird's general profile, complete with a fetching white spot on either side of the shank.- Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.52 in./140.21 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark