Nording: Partially Rusticated Bent Dublin (4)
Product Number: 002-508-8930
Slightly more compact than some of Erik's Danish Fancy pipes, this one features a shorter bowl, but makes no compromises on chamber size or style. It's been finished in a jet-black partial rustication that pairs perfectly with a ruby-hued stain along its smoothed portions.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.46 in./164.08 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.32 in./58.93 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark